This is Walnut Street Center’s News and Events page. WSC hosts many events throughout the year. From excursions to Cape Cod, monthly dances, caroling in the winter, and Friday Night Bowling; there is always something exciting going on!
Along with events for the individuals we serve, there are also events open to family members and other supporters of Walnut Street. Check our website regularly for upcoming events and activities or like us on Facebook for regular updates.
In the Press:
- Blink Fitness Launches in Medford, Walnut Street Center Honored
- Walnut Street Center Holds Successful Fundraiser at Celtics Game 3.27.18
- Medford Comes to the Aid of Adults with Disabilities
- Rockland Trust Finances $9.1 Million towards Community Alternative Residential Environments and Walnut Street Center: Financing to support relocation of local human service non-profit
- Human Services Non-profit Moves to Medford with Help from MassDevelopment Bond
- Walnut Street Center Welcomes New Director, Carolyne Guffey
- At Walnut Street Center, Adults With Disabilities Find A Caring Community
News from Walnut Street Center:
- Walnut Street Center 2019 Celtics Fundraiser in January!
- Walnut Street Center Named Beneficiary of Taste of Somerville!
- Taste of Somerville Sponsorship Information happening in June! Read about it here!
- 58 Year-Old Ray Hardy Advocates for Others & Leads a Meaningful Life with Down Syndrome
- Walnut Street Center Grand Opening Celebration on 9/20/17
- 2017 Survey Results are In!